Thursday, February 18, 2010

10 things for 10 days

In true, Karen and Keri* style, I proudly present to you, my faithful readers, the LIST of 10 THINGS I WON'T HAVE TO DO FOR 10 DAYS and 10 THINGS I WILL MISS FOR 10 DAYS while I am away for the Vipassana course!

I won't have to...
  1. GO TO WORK! GO TO WORK! GO TO WORK! HAHA!! HEHE!!
  2. laundry.
  3. wash dishes.
  4. feed animals.
  5. pay bills.
  6. put on make-up.
  7. wear perfume or hairspray
  8. deal with rush hour traffic
  9. cook
  10. clean...ANYTHING (well, other than myself, that is, but i don't HAVE to!)
but, I will miss...
  1. TROY (horribly, terribly...painfully...IYKWIM**)
  2. Steven
  3. my family
  4. my friends 
  5. our meditation group (especially since I'll be missing the chanting meditation!) 
  6. my kitties 
  7. music 
  8. books
  9. chocolate milk
  10. food, in general :)
* Keri is a fellow list-aholic
** stupid, inside co-worker joke

Go to my insightfoundinside blog to read about my remaining few days of preparation as THE day approaches...

(Sorry, Troy, but the birds did not make the Top 10 things I will miss.... hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment