Monday, November 15, 2010

Unbelievable weekend!

It was such a great weekend!  Saturday night meditation was amazing!  We had two 45-minute sessions and during those I was able to reach those rare moments you experience in meditation.  You cannot try to create them, they just come naturally when you reach the right state of mind.

During differents points of the meditation, I would feel "detached" from my physical body.  It felt as everything in the physical was connected, but the true essence of "I", while a part of it, was also independent of it.  It was like being a an ocean and feeling water around you.  You are surrounded by it, you are primarily made up of water, but you still feel independent of the ocean.

I felt so wonderfully relaxed and calm after our meditations.

We got up Sunday morning and had a lazy morning.  At 2, we went to visit friends of ours.  We had the most amazing and relaxing time.  I really enjoyed spending time with them.  They are one of those few couples you feel completed comfortable with.

This morning, I was able to squeeze in a good 30-minute meditation.  That felt good and felt as if I tapped into a little bit of the good feeling I got from Saturday nights meditations.

Great weekend.  Feeling refreshed this morning.  Hopefully, it will last.  At least, until lunch time!  LOL

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment