Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dark, damp, & dreary outside - Sunny skies inside

It's wet, dark, dreary, and cold outside.  This is the first Saturday in over three months that we don't have a commitment to do something or go somewhere.  I guess when you are always on the go, you do learn to appreciate those rare moments that are commitment-free!

Right now, I'm cooking a pot of chili.  I only fix my "special" chili, with it's highly addictive SECRET ingredient, when the weather is cold.  The chili is almost ready, then I'm going to grab a bowl and sit in front of the tube for a little while.  Then, well, who knows what I'll do next?!?  There's a meditation package I've had for at least a year that I've wanted to dig into, so maybe that?  Or maybe I can FINALLY finish the Buddhism book I've been reading for the past month so I can start reading another one.

Going to temple tomorrow morning for class, then off to work for a few hours.  Hope you have a wonderful week end.  Remember, it doesn't matter what it looks like outside - all that matters is how you feel INSIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment