Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Today is a 70% day...not bad, but not quite 100% yet


I'm feeling a little better today.  Saw the doctor yesterday and we decided to add an anti-depressant, Lexapor.  Someone I know was put on it who is also taking Lamictal (same as me) and has reported success with it, so I'm hopeful it will be the same for me.  We should know in about 3 weeks since it takes that long for the medication to show any clear results.

Had a dream last night that definitely expresses the anxiety I am feeling.  I dreamed I was at Fashion Square Mall shopping.  I had gone to the bathroom a couple of times while I was there.  Whenever I have my iPhone with me and I go to the bathroom, I usually like to check my mail, stuff like that.  As I was walking through the mall I realized I had left my iPhone in the bathroom.  Since I had been to more than one bathroom, I had no idea which I had left it in.  However, I was in a hurry and needed to get somewhere so I thought I'd just check with the information desk later.  (Not much I can do if someone stole it and didn't turn it in.) 

So I walked out to the parking lot and my car was gone!  Someone had stolen it!  So I went back into the mall to go to the Information Desk and ask them to let me use their phone.  As I'm talking to them I realize, "Oh yeah!  I have Lo-Jack AND OnStar on my car!", so all I have to do is call Lo-Jack and they can locate my car for the police and OnStar can kill the engine.  I reach into my purse to get my wallet which contains the ID card with the LoJack phone number and my vehicle VIN on it.  Guess what was missing?  My wallet!  I had lost it as well!

Needless to say, made me a little nervous to leave the house today.  I know that when I'm in the state of mind I am in right now, I have trouble focusing and keeping it together, so I easily misplace things.

However, I'm fairly certain I know where it all came from - definitely anxiety-induced.  I feel guilty about the iPhone because it's an added expense for us.  I also feel guilty about my car because it really made things tight for us.  Missing wallet?  Definitely, because I feel like there isn't enough money.

No comments:

Post a Comment