Friday, September 18, 2009

Busy week end ahead!


We have a unique meditation tonight.  We will be projecting the DVD of Deva Premal & Miten's concert in Austrailia onto a wall in our meeting room for everyone to watch.  We'll have surround sound and the lights dim, so it will be so close to being there.  With members of the group singing along, the energy will be so beautiful.  I'm truly looking forward to it!  I hope the group enjoys it as much as I do.  Sometimes my enthusiasm can overshadow reality. 

Tomorrow we drive over to St Petersburg to attend Deva Premal & Miten's concert.  One of our meditation group members is also going, but driving separately.  Troy and I value what little time we have together, so we decided to make it a solitary trip with just ourselves.  We got a decent hotel room and will spend the night.  Maybe I can FINALLY make it to the Salvadore Dali museum now!!

It's 4:59!  Time to go to meditation!!  Have a great week end everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment