Wednesday, September 23, 2009

it's my kind of breakfast

Started the morning with some chanting and meditation.  It's always the best way to start the day.  Starts it out centered.  The biggest challenge is not allowing your mind to get carried away with what you need to be doing next or should be doing or need to remember before you leave for work that morning.

Procrastination is my friend and I am really challenged with that particular trait.  Like right now.  I've got things I need to do but keep putting them off.  If I'd just do them and get it over with, it would be a lot less painful and a lot less hanging over my head.

See?  We create our own suffering.  Guaranteed!

Forgot to blog about our visit to the Salvador Dali museum.  I finally made it.  Will have to do that later though.  I really do need to get busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment