Saturday, May 22, 2010

Baby Bear had it right after all!

I did the bad deed.  I did the wrong thing.  I made the mistake of lying down for "just a minute" and fell asleep early in the evening.  Now I'm wide awake and it's 3 in the morning.  It's gonna be a long day. 

The thing that really sucks is it would be a great time to do laundry or housecleaning ... except it would really piss Troy and Steven off (rightfully so, I might add) if I woke them up just because *I* can't sleep.  (Which, BTW, the image on the left is just for my sister.  She's the one with pixie dust in her eyes. LOL)

The radio show went very well.  You can go to:  http://blogtalkradio.com/upliftouryouth and listen to the archived show, if you'd like.  We are talking about doing a monthly spot now.  The two ladies, the IJs (? Internet Jockeys ?) were so very easy to talk to and they laugh a lot, which can put anyone at ease.  If I can laugh with someone, I can become very comfortable.  The two ladies, BTW, are Bridgette and Shante.  :)  They have attended our meditation practice group before.

I was a little worried before the day of the show because I had a slight dip into depression.  All together it lasted about 7 days with a varying degree of severity.  The worse of it was only about 2 days.  I was concerned I would still feel that way when it was time for the show.  Fortunately, it began to lift the day before the show and by the time of my phone call I was feeling more like the person I envision myself as.  Not uber-happy.  Not depressed and sad.  Just right, as Baby Bear declared, just right!

Today, of course, is dedicated to our meditation group.  Troy is stronger than me and got himself up at some point.  I felt him come to bed around 2 or so. I assume he was up searching the 'net, trying to find the perfect piece of music for tonight's meditation group.  He only has to come up with his 6 PM piece.  We already have the music selected for our 8 PM group.

Well, I guess I can use this energy and catch up on some emails I am behind in.  Have a Beautiful Day

No comments:

Post a Comment